In May of 1919 right after WW-I in Dusseldorf, Germany the allied forces found a copy of the “Communist’s Rules for Revolution.” See if this doesn’t come close to what is taking place in in the U.S. today.
- Corrupt the young. Get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
- Get control of all publicity ( today’s media). Get the people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders co by holding those leaders up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy. (verbal abuse and criticism).
- Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation by rising prices and general discontent.
- Encourage civil disorders and foster a soft and lenient attitude on the part of the of government toward these disorders.
- By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, confidence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
- Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext thereby leaving the population helpless.
Those rules for destroying our country are 100 years old, but they could come from today’s headlines or CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC,ABC “news.”. The current generation of socialists are dedicated to turning our nation into a communist dictatorship. Yes, they change their names, but their intentions have never changed. Remember: liberals=progressives=socialists=communists. Wake up, people, before it’s too late.